Friends-Sketch
About Me,My Friends,My Life,And My World.

Dewi Sri Rejeki | "My Life Story Based on Song" |

Label:
Dewi Sri Rejeki - 21 Januari 1992 .

Dewi , di Pelita,,hmmm,,,dari kapan ya ? dri SD kyknya..http://www.smileycodes.info
bawel nya bukan main .. trus , pelit..http://www.smileycodes.info
hmm,,ga banyak yg saia tau tntang wanita ini..to many secrets in this woman .
jdi , copy paste aj ye ? Let's check it out ~ http://www.smileycodes.info

A Story Based on Song

~Obvious~








We started it as friend but something happen inside me…

~25 minutes~
He is the boy that I really want to him mine… 

~Ada cinta~
Mengapa sulit ungkapkan cinta padahal ia ada…
Mengapa sulit mengaku cinta padahal yang terasa...

~Andai ia tahu~
Bilakah dia tahu apa yang telah terjadi....
Mungkin kah dia jatuh hati seperti apa yang ku rasa...
Mungkin kah dia jatuh cinta seperti apa yang ku damba....

~What can I do~
What can I do to make you love me…
What can I do to make you care…
What can I say to make you feel this…

~Everlasting love~
Open up your eyes then u realize, here I stand with my everlasting love…

~You belong with me~
Can you see that I’m the one who understand you been here for along so why can’t you see….

~If you were mine~
If you were mine…

~Cinta Sendiri~
Namun apalah artinya cinta pada bayangan....ohhh pedih aku rasakan kenyataannya cinta tak harus saling miliki...

~Rasa ini~
Mungkinkah kau merasakan semua yang ku pasrahkan....
Namun apakah mungkin kau menjadi milik ku, kau pernah menjadi menjadi miliknya...
Namun salahkah aku bila ku pendam rasa ini...

~Terlalu cinta~
Jangan dekat atau jangan datang kepadaku lagi, aku semakin tersiksa karna tak memilikimu..

~Fool again~
I can believe that I’m the fool again…

~Jika cinta dia~
Jika cinta dia jujurlah padaku, tinggalkan aku di sini tanpa senyumanmu
Jika cinta dia kucoba mengerti, mungkin kau bukan cinta sejatiku…

~Bekas Pacar~
Tak usah kira kamu hebat ternyata kamu bukan sahabat, tak usah kira aku marah….

~ Takdir cinta~
Ada kau dan dia bukan ku yang mau…

~All or nothing~
You know I fight for you but how can I fight someone who isn’t even there….
Don’t make me promises… baby u never did know how to keep them well
Coz I want it all or nothing at all…

~Nothing to lose~
There a time when you make me laugh, there a moment when you drive me mad….
There something you don’t understand, I want to be your girl…
Nothing to lose your love to win…
Hopping so bad that you’ll love me in… 

~ Teardrops on my guitar~
He’s the reason for the tear drops on my guitar, the only one who’s got enough for me to break my heart

~Happy~
So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?

~Love will never die~
Someone will always hear you,
Care about you when you cry
But no one can hear my heart is breaking
As I say goodbye….

~CINTA~
Pernahkah engkau sejenak mengingat aku...
Pernahkah ingat walau seperti angin berlalu..

~Selalu salah~
Ku tak mengerti cinta hingga dia hanya di awal ku rasa, mengapa kau benar dan aku selalu salah... 

~Anyone at all~
Words can hurt you if you let them, people say them n forget them..
Word can promise, word can lie….

~My Happy Ending~
It’s nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you care n making me feel like I was the only one……

~Reflection~
Now I see, if I wear a mask, I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart… 

~Goodbye~
Loosing you is painful to me…

~Takkan Terganti~

~Aku dirimu dirinya~
Tak ada yang harus kita sesali, semua indah yang pernah kita alami...

~Mantan terindah~
Mau dikatakan apa lagi, kita tak akan pernah satu...

~You make me feel~
I’ve been trying leave you…
Why should we go on like this..
But my heart can breath when I hear you say “ it’s better this way”

~Take me to your heart~
Trying to forget but I won’t let go… 

~Making love out of nothing at all~
But I don’t how to leave you n I never let u fall…

~Love of my life~
Love of my life don’t take it away from me coz you don’t know what it means to me…

~Apalah arti cinta~
Tuhan tolong buang rasa cintaku...

~White horse~
I’m not yours princess, this ain’t a fairytale….
I’m gonna find someone someday who may actually treat me well…

~Manusia Biasa~
Aku memang manusia biasa yang tak sempurna dan kadang salah, namun di hatiku hanya satu, cinta untukmu luar biasa....

~Kepompong~
Kini kita melangkah berjauh – jauhan, kau jauhi diriku karna sesuatu....

Original : A Story Based on Song  
Open Cbox

Will you be my Friend ? <Descript bisa dikirim ke email.Thx>

Category

Category

Category


Followers

Page Views